Chiken dance of Madness combat Chiken dance of Madness combat

I'd like to know if you got permission from the creator of this music, DJ Birdy, to post this here. Yes, the audio portal lacks this, but you do need the permissions before posting copyrighted music.

Session Two - BeefourMusic Session Two - BeefourMusic

I cannot find a word to discribe this.

The tune works perfectly, the rythyms was intact with all of the instruments, and I loved it overall. 10/10, 5/5

SUB4RU responds:

Most people have used "Epic" or "Sick" to describe it, lol. Thanks for the review!

- BeefourMusic -

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

Great music, from a great author.

You must have found the perfect notes to put into that rythym. Keep the great musinc coming, Waterflame.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Oh yeah...

The first thing that comes to mind when hearing this is Age of War...

Helix - No. 6 Helix - No. 6

Great job

Best heard on Thing Thing 10/10 5/5

Mortal Kombat Theme Cover Mortal Kombat Theme Cover

as I recall,

there is about 200,000 other failed Mortal Kombat remixes and this goes with it.

Flash Intro 2 Flash Intro 2

Sean Hodges, you rock!

This song fit right in on Music Video 2!

Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C) Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)

F**king memories!

I have PKMN Silver and Crystal and beating Champion Lance was difficult! Also, this version of the song seems better than the game's version because the song seems more "filtered" than the games.

b0b3rt responds:

Thanks.

.*.*The Town of Lavender *.*. .*.*The Town of Lavender *.*.

BEST SONG EVER!

I am a Pokemon fan, and I have a great majority of Pokemon games for GB, GBC, GBA, and DS. In Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/LeafGreen/FireRed, Lavender Town has been known for the creepy Pokemon Tower. But in Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal/Soul Silver/Heart Gold, it got put in the southeastern part of town and a Radio Tower was put where the Pokemon Tower was. (Wow, I think this is my longest ever...)

VGSongbird responds:

I'm always happy to hear when a die hard fan is impressed.
Thanks for your support! ^_^

(8-Bit) Lemon Tree (8-Bit) Lemon Tree

little problem

I've heard the song before, its a good song, but this song wouldn't load for some reason.

7/10